Sunday, March 15th 10am - 3pm
Come join TEAPOP, Noho's newest tea and art cafe, for our monthly Back Patio Bash! We'll be hosting a Sunday Brunch with your favorite food.... HOMEMADE BACON! as well as freshly brewed hot teas, iced teas, boba milk teas, and arnold palmers.
We've partnered up with a local vendor who'll smoke 'em fresh, slap 'em in some breakfast sammies, and pair 'em with a side order of choice. For non-pig eaters, don't worry, we've got you covered.
BRUNCH FOOD MENU:
- The Classic (homemade bacon, eggs, cheddar cheese, & a touch of strawberry jam)
- Sausage Egg Muffin Sandwich
- Croque Madame (with spinach)
- brunch sides
- Teamosas (tea + champagne)
- Super Berry Arnie (tea + lemonade)
- Tropical Jasmine Green Tea
- Vanilla Milk Tea
- Iced Cocoa
**All our regular drinks will also be available**
TEAPOP's resident DJ Zankr will also be spinning some fresh beats to set the mood for this fine Sunday afternoon. We will keep you updated here and on instagram @teapop as we get closer! Thanks, the TEAMpop